With each passing day inflation rates soar to sky-high levels. Prices of groceries, fuel, and housing are rising astronomically every week. As Americans struggle to afford basic necessities, the United States government is hemorrhaging billions of dollars overseas. Simultaneously, domestic supply chain issues have left shelves increasingly barren, and rampant shortages are impacting the lives of millions. Unfortunately, citizens must now brace for yet another unexpected blow. Countless food manufacturing facilities nationwide are being destroyed by a mysterious surge in fires. Could these bizarre blazes be mere coincidence or is something insidious unfolding behind the scenes?
“Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.”— Henry Kissinger
While Bill Gates is accumulating vast amounts of farmland and Department of Agriculture representatives move towards edible nanotechnology, a series of peculiar structural fires have swept across the country. Beginning in late 2021, major production plants are burning down at an alarming rate. One can’t help but wonder: what is the statistical probability of such catastrophic instances repeatedly taking place at critical locations? Take a look at this chronological list that documents targeted sites and decide for yourself.
- October 12th: Darigold, a dried milk company in Idaho, is reduced to ashes.
- December 9th: JBS beef plant in Pennsylvania erupts in flames causing severe destruction.
- December 13th: A boiler explodes at a Mississippi poultry feed mill resulting in irreparable damage.
- December 13th: A massive fire engulfs a food processing plant in San Antonio, Texas.
- January 7th: Hamilton Mountain poultry distributor in Washington is devastated by suspected arsonists.
- January 13th: Cargill-Nutrena Feed Mill burns for over 12 hours in Louisiana.
- February 3rd: Mauston Wisconsin River Meats is devoured by an overnight fire.
- February 15th: Bonanza meat company in Texas erupts in smoke.
- February 22nd: An inexplicable boiler explosion obliterates a food manufacturer in Oregon.
- March 16th: Nestle food plant in Arkansas catastrophically burns for over 24 hours.
- March 16th: An Indiana Walmart Distribution Center ignites and is investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives.
- March 23rd: The Sherbrook food factory suspiciously incinerates and injures 5 workers in Canada.
- March 24th: A potato processing plant in Maine spontaneously combusts and demolishes the building.
- March 28th: Over 50,000 pounds of inventory is ravaged by a fire at an Arizona food bank.
- April 12th: An elevator fire at a Kansas grain producer causes significant damage.
- April 13th: A single-engine Cessna 208B flies into an Idaho potato processing plant, killing both the pilot and passenger.
- April 14th: Produce distributor Taylor Farms in Salinas, California burns uncontrollably which leads to the evacuation of surrounding communities.
- April 19th: A fertilizer production company catches on fire and triggers mass displacement in Kansas.
- April 19th: Azure Standard, an organic food manufacturer based out of Oregon, is declared a total loss after suddenly succumbing to disastrous flames.
- April 21st: A plane crashes into a Georgia General Mils facility killing all occupants.
- April 26th: Hormel Foods in Virginia is scorched and prompts a Fire Marshal examination.
- April 30th: Perdue Farms in Chesapeake, Virginia, detonates following a processing tank fire.
- May 2nd: Another major food processing facility is incinerated in Fresno, California.
- May 9th: Flames consume Palouse Grain Growers, a feed manufacturer, in Washington.
- May 12th: A sporadic explosion at an Illinois BioUrja plant destroyed two 150-foot tall grain silos and caused over $2 million in losses.
Modern warfare has evolved into a covert operation targeting the very foundation of human survival. Increasing food costs combined with manufactured scarcity could have horrific consequences on society. Desperate people may turn to the state for help. Dependence creates subservience and those who do not obey will go hungry. Independence is the greatest act of rebellion. Now is the time to make preparations for you and your loved ones. Stock up on nonperishables or grow a garden. Get to know your neighbors and build communities with like-minded individuals. In an era where the powers-that-be seek to divide us, true revolution can only occur through unity.