A Holiday Message From DTCH

Dear Reader,

We are currently living through unprecedented times. Some of you might be spending the holidays with less company because you’ve lost friends and family due to your personal beliefs or medical decisions. Please know that you are not alone. The powers-that-be want us to feel completely isolated but there are many people sharing similar struggles.

Each and every one of you have my utmost respect for standing strong in the face of tyranny. Despite the coercion, threats, and constant psychological manipulation, you have remained steadfast in your convictions. It speaks volumes about your character. I am honored to be fighting alongside you on our mutual quest for freedom.

Although things may appear uncertain or even bleak, remember: it is always darkest before dawn. When future generations look back we will be on the right side of history. Stand tall and continue to live your truth. Lies cannot withstand the test of time.

Thank you for your continued support. May 2022 bring you health, happiness, and prosperity.

With Love,

Ash

26 thoughts on “A Holiday Message From DTCH

1. Robert Williams December 24, 2021 / 9:44 pm

Happy holidays, Ash! You have definitely opened my mind up to many topics that not long ago I would have immediately dismissed. I really enjoy reading your take and arguments on all the subjects you cover. Honestly there is no one else I know of quite like you who consistently produce such high quality and unique articles. You seriously need to write a book!

• Ash Samba Cupric December 28, 2021 / 8:54 pm

You are too kind, Robert! Happy to hear you’ve learned a few things. There’s much more to come in 2022 and beyond. =)

2. Kimberly December 24, 2021 / 11:01 pm

Beautifully said. Our side is growing every day. Together we are unstoppable.

• Ash Samba Cupric December 28, 2021 / 8:55 pm

Thank you, Kimberly! I totally agree. Power in numbers and each moment more and more people are waking up to the true nature of things. Things are going be getting very interesting this year…

3. Kyle Remington December 25, 2021 / 12:12 am

I’ve lost “friends” as well as family members. It was painful at first but it’s better to know the truth even if it hurts. If someone truly loves you then they will accept your decisions and respect your beliefs. My hope for the new year is to meet new like-minded people. Merry Christmas Ash! Thanks for all your passionate dedication. The world needs more people like you who aren’t afraid stand up and speak their truth.

• Ash Samba Cupric December 28, 2021 / 8:56 pm

I am so sorry you are going through that. I truly hope you find a new circle who love and respect you no matter what decisions you make in your personal life. We have your back!

4. Goran December 26, 2021 / 7:15 am

You’ve made my Tuesday mornings extremely enjoyable. A gift that keeps on giving 🙂
    And I do like the hope and the positivity you’re trying to convey, but…

In terms of the truth coming out, in any considerable way, I just don’t see it happening. We had three major events in this last century that went largely unpunished, even though a lot of people know the truth. WWII, JFK, and 9/11.

One can argue that people responsible for WWII atrocities did get punished during the Nuremberg trials, but let’s be fair. Only the executors got the rope there, and only one side was ever on trial.

I hear a lot of talk about Nuremberg 2.0, but even in the original trial there was no mention of early supporters and financiers of the rising Nazi regime. People behind the scenes, stayed hidden and continued with their agendas.

Prescott Bush was one of those people. Yes, he got a slap on the wrist and his bank was shut down due to his support of Nazis, but that’s about it. His son was a part of the CIA during the JFK assassination and his grandson was the president during 9/11.

Stand tall and live your truth. I agree there. Surround yourself with likeminded people and slowly expand your circle. One day, we will have a truly free society, but it will take generations in my opinion.

• Ash Samba Cupric December 28, 2021 / 9:02 pm

Thank you so much, Goran! I appreciate your kind words. You definitely share some excellent points and I find it difficult to disagree with your arguments. I am an eternal optimist by nature so that is where much of my perspective comes from. Regardless of where we are ultimately heading I know that those on our side are strong and will find a way to create a new society if needed. Never in my life have I seen the sheer numbers of people who are starting to realize how deep the lies and corruption go so I remain hopeful for the future. However, only time will tell how this unfolds.

5. Tony December 26, 2021 / 1:23 pm

Your battle is a big battle. The url website after news made a list of the large number of antivaccers who have died from the corona virus while marching on the war-path against the vaccinations and tells their stories. I was unable to access the site from its recommended browser issues

• Ash Samba Cupric December 28, 2021 / 9:03 pm

Well don’t worry, they have been telling me for two years now I am going to die soon… so it really should be any day now! ;D

Leave a comment & share your thoughts!