Don’t Shed on Me: The Truth About Transmissible Vaccines

Billions of people worldwide have been injected with the experimental coronavirus vaccine. Despite an alarming spike in overall deaths since its rollout, countless citizens are eagerly lining up for the latest booster. With each passing day, debilitating health complications continue to surmount. In 2021 alone the VAERS database collected more than 914,000 adverse reactions. Yet inoculated individuals are not the only ones suffering from jab-related consequences. Thousands of the unvaccinated experience side effects after being in close proximity to mRNA recipients. Some call the transfer of genetic substances ‘shedding’ while skeptics insist such claims are delusional conspiracy theories. However, Pfizer’s official medical papers define the phenomenon and issue a warning to staff members.

People around the world are experiencing bizarre side effects after encountering vaccinated individuals.

Pfizer’s Shedding Protocol

In November of 2020, a document was released titled “A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS”. Throughout the publication, there are sections concerning viral transmissions to unimmunized workers. Beginning on page 67, the pharmaceutical company details its strict occupational exposure protocol. Employees must alert an administrator of any associated secondary adverse events (SAE) within 24 hours. Here are some critical statements covered in the manual:

• Contraction can result via skin contact or inhalation of molecular particles naturally expelled by the body.
  • Those at the greatest risk for ensuing side effects include healthcare providers, family members, and caretaker-type roles.
  • Breastfeeding women must file a report upon unplanned contact with clinical subjects irrespective of whether an SAE has occurred due to potential dangers to newborns.
  • If a recently pregnant female encounters a trial participant, she must immediately alert the safety department as messenger RNA can jeopardize the baby’s development or cause a miscarriage.

Historically Documented

The notion of biologics emitting materials is certainly nothing new. Vaccines have a long track record of excreting what they are intended to eliminate. Scientists have recorded incidents for decades. Researchers with the American Microbiology Society discovered measles virus RNA in urine specimens of fully-dosed children. According to the Journal of Infectious Diseases, studies prove illnesses can be spread through immunization dispersion. Doctors with the Academy of Pediatrics found siblings contracted rotavirus from those who previously received preventative shots. Pediatricians with Oxford University found that polio is most frequently transmitted by inoculated youths.

Effects of Shedding

Mainstream media and tech oligarchs hastily censor any criticism or concerns regarding Big Pharma’s highly lucrative product. A young woman on Instagram created a post venting how her menstrual cycles were altered following an encounter with a vaccinated acquaintance. Hundreds of ladies replied sharing similar personal experiences. Management on the platform soon took notice and her account was deleted. No New Normal, a former site on Reddit, gathered a plethora of submissions from users who developed spontaneous medical problems linked to genetically modified friends, family, or coworkers. The popular group and subsequent stories were permanently removed. Shedding-induced side effects frequently described include:

• Clotting disorders
  • Neurological symptoms
  • Pre-pubescent or postmenopausal bleeding
  • Issues with the uterine lining
  • Headaches
  • Rashes & bruising
Many believe COVID vaccines are the the true bioweapons.

As of 2018, knowingly infecting sexual partners with HIV is no longer a felony in California. Dossiers from Johns Hopkins, Pfizer, and other prestigious organizations illustrate the potential for ‘self-spreading’ COVID-19 infusions. Should this scenario come to fruition, bodily autonomy will be a thing of the past. Some investigators draw parallels between shedding and secondhand smoke. One does not have to directly consume the product to suffer physical repercussions. Given the hysterical push for endless boosters, millions of unsuspecting members of society will continue to be impacted by this unprecedented anomaly. Perhaps social distancing may prove to be not entirely useless after all.

43 thoughts on “Don’t Shed on Me: The Truth About Transmissible Vaccines

1. Karsci December 22, 2021 / 12:59 am

Another great article! I am surrounded by shedders at work yet as an unvaccinated person I must wear a mask in common areas. These vaccinated people come in my office take deep breaths (bc they are obviously having breathing issues) and exhale on me! They also lean over my desk bc they can’t respect my space and cough – I bring in my own coffee in a travel mug and many times pour it out bc I don’t want their by-products of their mutations messing me up. Sorry for the rant but from my experience at my office I’m criticized for not getting vaccinated told I’m going to die yet I have to deal with this disgusting behavior because they don’t even realize what they are doing . In closing I was living in NYC end of 2019 pretty sure I had Covid it was there before they even realized it – I had a flu test came out negative – my symptoms lingered couldn’t sleep – I kept coughing drank NyQuil and DayQuil like it was water eventually I was over it I know I have natural immunities bc I haven’t been sick one day since then. I will be leaving my job soon (my choice) and will feel much safer. 98% of people in my office are vaccinated and they will proudly tell you they are triple vaccinated which is the buzz word in the NY tristate area.

• Frank Hanson December 22, 2021 / 10:28 am

I live in the same region and totally agree with how people are here. It’s like a massive cult and we aren’t in it. If they want to get the vaccine fine, their body and their choice. But they can’t respect our decision. People I know are constantly lecturing me to get it and think I’m going to die or other kill people. If they really believed in their vaccine aren’t they protected from monsters like myself? Or are they are admitting it doesn’t do shit and all this has nothing to do with health and everything to do with conforming.

• Karsci December 22, 2021 / 9:45 pm

Frank thank you so much for sharing your similar experience bc I truly feel like I am living in crazy town and your comment on their lack of respect is 100% spot on. And also how they are protected and our natural immunity isn’t as good as the vax and how they follow the science. Had another incident today my boss came in my office to give me another you need to get the vaccine lecture and agreed with this administration in stating that the unvaxxed will have a winter of severe illness and death. I of course disagreed words were exchanged and I said well I’ll be here after the winter and so many others who aren’t vaxxed so what then. He’s had some serious health issues after his vax but of course isn’t connecting the dots. My last day at this place is next Friday it can’t come soon enough I’m tired of being bullied and treated like I’m an idiot bc I choose to pass on this. We all need to stay strong in our convictions bc we know what is best for ourselves and we have the right to choose whether or not we want this or not.

• Ash Samba Cupric December 23, 2021 / 1:12 pm

According to Brandon us plague rats are going to keel over any day now. So soon they won’t have to worry about us anymore. 😉

• Ash Samba Cupric December 23, 2021 / 1:11 pm

I am glad that you will soon be leaving that toxic environment and have a fresh start! Unfortunately so many of these people are trapped in their bubbles and cannot even conceive of anything beyond what the mainstream media tells them to believe.

2. Rusty Shackleford December 22, 2021 / 11:19 am

I was just thinking about this topic the other day. My cousin got the booster recently. When I saw him I had no idea he had. After spending some time with him I began to feel extremely sick… terrible migraine, nausea, an overwhelming feeling of anxiety and dread. The other thing I noticed with some vaccinated people is a major personality shift. They become much angrier, hostile and extremely forgetful. There is definitely something extremely sinister and unnatural taking place. Thanks for sharing your insights, Miss Chupacabra! I always learn something new from your articles.

• Karsci December 22, 2021 / 9:48 pm

Rusty the personality shift is something I noticed as well. Anger out of nowhere and pure hate and hostility and the eyes change too it’s quite bizarre . Squinty angry and dark. Then they forget what happened I have experienced this on a number of occasions and need to walk away when it occurs.

• Ash Samba Cupric December 23, 2021 / 1:12 pm

I hope you are feeling better now, Rusty! Definitely very strange times we are living through. Glad you enjoyed the article. Thanks for sharing your experience.

3. Dwayne December 22, 2021 / 4:03 pm

To anyone that tries to scoff off this article or the information presented, simply check out the references included here. These are highly respected organizations that have study and documented this topic for many years. Concerns about shedding should be taken seriously and looked into. It’s not something “made up” by crazy tinfoil hat wearers but a legitimate physiological process proven true by scientists and academics.

• Ash Samba Cupric December 23, 2021 / 1:14 pm

Precisely, Dwayne. I encourage everyone to do their own research and come to their own conclusions. That’s why I always include multiple sources with my articles. I don’t make any of this material up, it comes from legitimate medical papers.

4. Suka December 22, 2021 / 6:13 pm

I personally see this “shedding” as yet another indication that vaccines do contain radioactive materials. In quantities sufficient to be dangerous not only to the vaccinated but also to non-vaccinated people who spend sufficient time near vaccinated. I imagine it is even worse in the setting when many vaccinated people gather together: concerts or sport events (e.g. Travis Scott’s concert “unexplainable” heart attacks).

• Ash Samba Cupric December 23, 2021 / 1:16 pm

I truly believe you are onto something. The more I looked into your point about radioactive materials the more everything really makes sense/ connects. I really hope some researchers dive deeper into this topic because I would love to see what their studies find out.

5. Karsci December 22, 2021 / 10:14 pm

I have one more thing to share I’m going through all the comments and it just hit me- I will sit in an office with 2 vaccinated co-workers and eat my lunch with them and lately I’ve noticed I can’t finish my lunch bc I start to experience anxiety and start to feel sick about 15 minutes later it’s been occurring the past month both are fully vaxxed and now boosted the one was boosted a month ago which is when this started. I also experience such extreme anxiety during my lunch with them it causes severe heartburn on my end which is why I don’t finish my lunch. I thought maybe it’s bc I have a lot going on right now but after reading comments and what rusty said I am now convinced it’s from their shedding.

Leave a comment & share your thoughts!